Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

On the Second Day....

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me….. beautiful front door decor.

Yes, I know this one has nothing to do with two turtle doves, but I don’t care. While at the nursery picking out our tree, I wanted to get a wreath. It’s so pretty. I added it to our front door with our lantern, the sled, a small sign, and a little tree.

Our front doors have always been a bit questionable. Park Avenue’s had to be kept clear because otherwise you couldn’t open the door because it was underground. Hillside’s was better but the air conditioning unit was unsightly. Even my condo on Shelbourne wasn’t ideal because it was inside and you had to get through a security setting. This setup was made to be decorated.

MJR upon seeing that I had bought the sled: You know we can’t use that. We are too big.
ALR: It’s not going to be used! It’s a pretty.
MJR: And the rails wouldn’t go fast, they need to be sharpened.
ALR: It’s not going to be used! It’s a pretty.
MJR: I’m just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment