Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

On the Fifth Day

On the Fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me….Scentsy!

This year, I celebrate my fourth Scentiversary, I would call myself a Scentsy hobbyist as I sell for myself just as much as I sell for someone else. But there are certain things around the holidays that I love about Scentsy.

  1. The scents….whether it’s Eskimo kiss, Cedar Cider, Huckleberry Sage, or Silver Bells….the fall scents are my favorite. You can get stuck in the traditional scents with cinnamon or you can find those new holiday smells that remind you of Christmas in a new way. This year we’ve melted a ton of Very Snowy Spruce, which is what is on our Christmas Cards in scratch and sniff form, and Pumpkin Marshmallow, which is my go-to.
  2. The Warmers….I love a good seasonal warmer because it’s an excuse to shake up the old and bring in the new. This year we have 2 new holiday warmers to display, Holiday lights and the cardinal. I love them both for different reasons but they fit perfectly in our home.

MJR: What’s that one?
ALR: Very Snowy Spruce.

MJR: I like it. 
ALR: It’s November’s scent of the month.
MJR: You can burn this one for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment