Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

On the Eight Day

On the eight day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.....cards.

Little known fact about me, I love the Christmas cards that come. I love everything about this process. The picking pictures out and planning ours, the going through the lists, the sending, and my favorite, the receiving. To me they are the start and stop of the season and remind me that it's about the people and places in the season versus all that other stuff. I do read every letter, I do look at every card, I do hang every card and letter up so I can continue to review. I do get mad when ours are returned because of bad addresses or what not. I always have written a letter of some degree, but I know people stick to the pictures, so let's celebrate the good things. I'll probably change it up next year but you can bet that I still do one!

ALR: Our cards when out. Did you read what I wrote?
MJR: I don't need to, I lived it.
ALR: That's not the point, moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment