Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

How to be like a poppy seed...


1 month
Okay...so baby is the size of a poppy seed. Teeny Tiny.

It's the best secret that we want to let out but are still scared. We have tentatively decided to keep everything in until we have to...meaning until it's a bit too obvious!

We've started talking about plans...plans on when we want to tell and people we want to tell and how we to tell said people. P.s. by the time they read this, they'll know so it's not like we are letting it out of the bag, but at least now they'll now how it's all came to be.

We did take a trip up to the nursery and lay out the potential schematic. We've agreed to hold off buying or planning or looking past that. After all with the planners that we are, we'll just talk everything to death before we jump right in.

Baby name of the week: Ava
Cravings: Mac n Cheese
Pregnancy symptoms: Super powered smell (overwhelmed by shaving cream)

ALR: My numbers are at 660 today.
MJR: Hmmm, okay, that's what I figured. Well, actually 640 is what I had written down.
ALR: Written down? You have notes on me?
MJR: Well, it's a sticky here in my office. I did the math and came up with that number.
ALR: I didn't know you were keeping track of that.
MJR: It's alarming how much you think I don't care.
ALR Speechless with laughter, finally after some time: Well, I guess you got me there. 

**This post was post-dated and released at a later date for reasons determined by ALR/MJR

No comments:

Post a Comment