Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The one with branding

Was a busy weekend for Matt this past weekend. He helped my parents with
branding while I hung out with Eleanor. We played on her toys, took naps, watched "Finding Nemo," had lunch with the crew, and attempted to clean up the house. On Sunday, Eleanor and I tagged along to spend a bit more time with him and my parents as the cows had to go out to pasture. They even bought their Sunday crew lunch/dessert for the extra help. In between loads, Matt and I did manage to finally get Eleanor to a park where she took in the big kid slides, walking bridges, heights, and swings. I think she liked the swings the best. She was also heavily contained then, that was the beneficial part for us!



best meal: Eleanor's lunch with Grandma and Grandpa was unique and worthy of mentioning... she had pears and peaches in a syrup, cottage cheese, bites of Grandpa's sausage, and crackers but her favorite part was drinking out of the water glass.

MJR: Are you sure Lincoln has a park?
ALR: Yes, I've been there. They had this stupid slide made of metal that made the back of your legs fry off.

10 minutes later.
ALR: You are not taking her to the top of the slide.
MJR: See, Eleanor, look how high you are.
ALR: I don't like this. This is a kids' death trap
MJR: Get ready, Eleanor, Wheeeeeeee!
ALR: GRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment