Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

The one with 600 posts

It's official... this is the 600th post.

I honestly have never thought I'd write this post... not because it's a unique number... but 600 posts is a lot of words, a lot of times. Whenever I get to these posts I always think back to where I've started. There's been so many changes since those days... different addresses, different partners, different pets, different towns, different places and experiences, and different titles. I've gone from single to married to mother.

Aside from these relationships, the other big change in the past 100 blogs has saying good bye to TonyDanza. He was there for so many blogs and so many moments and even today it feels somber to think of his footsteps across my lap, under the covers, and in the kitchen... on two legs against the counter or in the refrigerator. So in his memory, I dedicate this post to him..  may everyone have something similar to my tubby little orange tabby who hide under the bed, didn't fight a bath, played fetch, ruined supper by eating it before me, drank milk out of glass, and was there to be a silent steadfast companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment