Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Roadtrip to Ca: How to Fly Home...

On the last day, we flew.

On Monday, the final day of the trip, Kevie took us to the airport at some ghastly time in the morning. Which probably was a good thing as we waited in line to check our bag for 40 minutes. I did not have a happy airport exec with me. We then waited for TSA and then had a few minutes to grab breakfast before getting on our flight.
It was nice to go home. The road took it out of me a bit. You don't realize the ground you cover until you actually take a look at it. Red is driving with the stops we made that were of any significance, blue was the flying. It was a long way to get back home but the best part about it was seeing the family. The Remynses have always been good to me and it makes me smile thinking about spending time with them. It couldn't have worked out any more perfect that we got to see all three families and their homes. Well, it could have been more perfect, it could have been a few more days with each family, but I guess beggars can't be chosers. 

Top contending meals of the trip:
  • Kevin's Sushi Dinner, I've got to figure out if our sushi joints do hand rolls
  • Jason's Cookout, that beef...oh that beef!
  • Kevie's Pizza joint with the thick yet fluffy crust and the fresh basil. 
Good thing I don't have to pick a favorite...too hard.

ALR: Kitties, we are home!
MJR: They can see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment