Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

How to shave a cat...

Update on the cats....they hated that we were away. We had a few incidents and accidents and even a few vet appointments. We scheduled boosters for Nike and TonyDanza and also called the groomer to get hair cuts as recommended. Unfortunately, we had to send Nike up to summer with Grandma and Grandpa while we tried to get the house back under control. But TonyDanza went in for his first haircut. We didn't know what to expect. When I let him out of the carrier, I did have a "what have I done?" moment....but we are getting used to it and we actually think he love it. He's been purring more, been rubbing us more, overall more affectionate. This may become an annual thing. Makes me wonder if he just plain feels better.
On the other front, the girls are up to their usual funny antics.
ALR: How did he get his collar off?
MJR: I took it off.
ALR: Why? You can see it well right now.
MJR: He's been rubbing up on my legs so much the collar was hurting them. 
ALR: I think he likes it.
MJR: Look at him...his head looks so big...like it's matched with the wrong body.

No comments:

Post a Comment