Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Making my birthday last!

So I'm playing catch up a bit, but I'll tell you about last week's great weekend. But then again, it was a birthday weekends amd they always are great.

I celebrated my first 29th birthday with one of my favorite meals (potato soup) with two of my favorite people (mom and dad).

From there, Matthew showed up on my doorstep on Saturday and I finally have become an Elite coffee drinker! I got a Keurig for my birthday! I’m so excited. It will be perfect for me! We did some running around town and then headed out to my parents house.

For supper, we had a great night, as it was Mom and Dad, Matt and I, and Alaina and her boyfriend, Robert. They enjoyed steak fingers and those that were interested enjoyed smoked salmon that Matt prepped! MMMMMMMM, this girl loves some salmon!

We finished off the night with a game of Whoonu, which is a family favorite!

Sunday was a catch up day as we assessed my belongs that will one day be intermingled with Matt’s things, did some running around, got Matt his birthday dehydrator, and ended up watching “Iron Lady”, I ended up crying at the end. I’m such a sucker for an emotional pull. I don’t know how Matt puts up with me.

Favorite meal of the weekend: salmon, I love how Matt smokes that fish!

“I don’t know why you didn’t just let me get a nice movie about kids killing each other.” –ALM crying referring to “The Hunger Games”

No comments:

Post a Comment