Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

58601-ing it.

So it’s more official, I live in Dickinson. I’ve been changing my address over to Matt and I’s place. It’s a slow tedious process that I’ve been getting better at, especially since I’ve already done it once this year. We are getting more settled in the house, the cats and I. Nike is still unhappy with the whole arrangement and has been known to demonstrate her feelings on occasion. I got a smack today after trying to arrange food bowls to better accommodate all three. Lola has taken to burying. We are now finding occasional lumps under the comforter where she has decided she’s going to escape to and take a nap. It’s happened at least three times the past week, I’ll admit it’s pretty cute. TonyDanza seems to be in a shell shock. He’s pretty clingy and doesn’t stray too far from me when I’m at home.

I’ve also learned some things about my beloved man since I’ve moved in. I’ll continue to highlight them as the need arises, but will present these as I discover them. He’s a pillow stealer. I’ve woken up a few nights with him grabbing the pillow that MY head is on and him pulling it towards him. AND if that does work and he can’t steal the pillow, he’ll sleep on my pillow, the one that my head is on. When confronted, he says it’s because he wants to be closer, I’m not buying that story yet. We’ve been getting more settled in and unpacking a car load as we bring it. It’s a slow process and I usually start a list of things to bring when we come back that we couldn’t fit in the current car load. It is helping the unpacking and sorting process as it’s slow going and trying to find places to fit things has become creative. The camper will be getting some updates but some things are just going. How many scales does a couple need? My toaster is crap, it’s going. Pictures will be a fight when we are ready to talk about these, and I think both of us are avoiding it; however it’s been so long on some of my things, I don’t even remember what they are, I’m excited to see them.

This past weekend we made a trip to Bismarck, we are getting the condo ready to sell. I’m not excited about it but know it’s a necessary thing and will be a huge cost saver. It’s just so wonderful and bright, makes me start dreaming about Matt and I’s forever house. We went through and did the first round of staging, I’ll wait to hear from the realtor now on what else should be done or if we are ready to list. I also tried on some dresses for Shantelle and Rick’s wedding. She’s having a fishing themed wedding, set for June, with sunshine yellow and tangerine orange. It’s been great planning and talking things out as we go regarding plans and tips. I’ll have my girls try on dresses soon.

Best meal: We cooked all weak, but I think I liked our taco’s the best.

ALM: (texting): Are you reliable enough to be my emergency contact? Are we there yet? MJR: 2 hours later ALM: Are you serious? You didn't respond to my text? MJR: What text? ALM: (look) MJR: Oh, that text, I was in a meeting. ALM: What if I was dieing! I called my mom and she answered on the FIRST ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment