Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

How to still be sick...

A rundown of the past week and weekend...

I'm sick.
Matt's sick.
We are coughing.
It's very sad.
It was even more incredibly sad when Matt got sick because he's the only one in the house that's been able to do dishes or wash clothes or take care of the cats.
I'm not sure the coughing is ever going to stop.
Types of soup that I've had: beef noodle, knoefla, egg drop, chicken and stars, and oodles of chicken noodle. Matt doesn't like chicken noodle. Supper has been an "every one for themselves" type of ordeal.
I made a throne of pillows to sleep upon last night. 5 pillows just to prop myself up to prevent the coughing.
It worked.
Until 4:00. Then nothing worked.


ALR: COUGH cough Cough Cough
MJR: cough cough cough.
ALR: I'm so jealous, yours sounds like a nice, wet, cough.

MJR stares. 
ALR: COUGH COUGH COUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment