Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

How to not go deer hunting.

Well, this weekend didn't go as planned.
We were supposed to go up to Lansford for annual deer opener.
We didn't go. Matt did. I stayed home and had a personal sulkfest because I was still sick.
Matt hung with family, ate wonderfully, and spent special time with Nike.
I ate soup and watched Harry Potter movies.
Matt went walking for deer (he didn't get a tag this year).
I took a nap.
Matt went goose hunting in the morning.
I cleaned up cat puke, twice and felt sorry for myself.
Matt had a good time and I was happy when he came home.
Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's nice to have a little time to yourself but I think I've reached my patience with being sick. I'm about over it and back to normal. The coughs are mostly gone...hoping the headaches follow suit. I am happy to say that I'm not strictly on a liquid diet now.

MJR and ALR have slept in separate rooms over the past week to avoid keeping the other awake with their fits of coughing.
In that week was the time change.
For the first time since 10/26 they slept in the same room.
MJR suddenly frantic: Honey, it's 7:00!

ALR angrily and madly and she rolls over with the covers: No! It's. Not.
MJR: Oh, it didn't get the time change?
Hours later ALR looks back and can understand his concern and felt bad for her morning rudeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment