Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

How to take it easy before the holidays start...

It's the week of Thanksgiving. Hard to believe, especially because we've had a November mostly in the 60's. This week had a bit of a cold snap with a little snow, but it's been a beautiful fall.

We had a pretty low key weekend. I started Friday with a trip to Linton with my mother to pick up the beef. Randy also stopped by to ensure that they got theirs. We got it all in the freezer and it looked good! We also took down a small wedding that night.

On Saturday, we headed to the big craft show! Matt isn't as wild about this one as others but I typically enjoy it. We bought a few Christmas presents and a present for ourselves too.
That afternoon, Matt went out to work cows, I put chair covers on at a wedding.

Sunday morning was a lazy day... we slept in and then measured our room for possibilities with a king sized bed. I'd like our room to be a foot wider... but I guess we all have to make sacrifices. We have one picked out that we like but we also want to redo our floor. It's tough to be an adult with choices! The rest of the day was pretty relaxed too, a trip to the farm, a limit of birds, a trip to Sam's. I love lazy weekends.

Best meal: it's been a weird week of meal. Nothing really stands out... I did make grilled cheese sandwiches with tomatoes and oregano that made my day! I guess I'm getting ready for warm/comfort food of winter!

Lola: Meow!
MJR: What?
Lola: Meeeow!
MJR: What?

Lola: Meoww!
MJR: Whhhat!!!!
Lola: Meeerr...

MJR: I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment