Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

How to trudge along....

Two Months
Nothing too new and exciting happening, we are just passing time. Waiting to get further into the safe zone of the pregnancy. With both sets of parents knowing, they have provided support and have been checking on us. Matt has evaluated the size and scope of the nursery and has planned a preliminary layout that is defined by sunlight/draft and proximity to the closet. We are holding off doing anything more until the start of the new year when we know more about baby's for sure arrival. I know we are playing cautious but there are days when it seems to good to be true.

Name of the week: Riley
Cravings: nothing specific... thirsty a lot.
Pregnancy symptoms: Weight gain, being tired but not being able to sleep well at night.

MJR: Okay, so I've read month three in my book.
ALR: And what does it say is coming.
MJR: That you are going to get frustrated with your weight this month.
ALR: I believe that.
MJR: I also says that I'm going to get jealous because you are getting all the attention.
ALR: Oh?
MJR: Yeah, I think I'll be fine.
ALR: You'll manage?
MJR: Yeah, I'll be fine.


**This post was post-dated and released at a later date for reasons determined by ALR/MJR

No comments:

Post a Comment