Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

SEA: How to travel without your wife

Matt and I usually travel together. We travel really well together. We both have similar goals and foci when we are somewhere else. That being said, Matt traveled without me. GASP. For work. So I guess I can forgive him. He had a work conference in Seattle the beginning of June. The cats were in agony about him being gone and I missed him but luckily for me he sent pictures. 

Pictures of his downtown hotel. 
Pictures of Pike's Market.
And he sent me a flower a day. 
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
He didn't send pics of the Mariner game, didn't want to rub it in that he had a Mariner Dog and an Ivan Dog, which was his best meal of the trip because of the experience.

Now the sweet thing was that while at Pike's Fish Market, which I hope to see someday, he managed to buy me smoked fish, which he then had packed up and brought with him. Best smoked salmon I've ever had - and I've ate a lot of smoked salmon! Maybe I will have to go next time!
MJR: I brought you a present.
ALR stares at newspaper/plastic wrapped present.
MJR: Open it, you are going to love me. 
ALR: You need to warn me if there are going to be scales and fish eyes when I open this. 
MJR doesn't say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment