Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Down for the Count.

The week has been kinda uneventful for 1 reason. I got sick. I hate being sick. When I went into the clinic, he looked at me and said, you have a sinus infection, ear infections, and I’m not even going to bother testing you for strep because whatever you have will be taken care of with the medication I’m prescribing. Then he asked if my hearing was off and if I had a cough. I said no to both, he said, you’ll develop this later. So here I sit Thursday morning, with my balance a little off, my ears unable to pop, and a cough that is shaking my chest. I hate sick. Who knows if I picked it up from someone or if the past 2 weeks has been a gradual wear down and my body has finally flown the white flag, either way, it sucks.

So in lieu of doing what we wanted to do, we did move some things over. My yellow dishes, some pots, some clothes, and the beasts. We got them prepped and moved over and watched the exploring begin. I do think they like it, especially the stairs, as I typically see the girls lying on one. Otherwise, they are still adjusting. Nike wants to get out, TonyDanza has already begged for food, and Lola has already done her echo cry. I hope they adjust quick. The hard part for my adjustment is that the door doesn’t close to our bedroom. That translate to we have constant intruders throughout the night that want to sleep with us. And if these intruders all got along, things would be better, but I hate fighting in my bed, by my face, interrupting my sleep when all I really want is just to sleep so I don’t feel like crap. We even

Lucky for Matt his week hasn't all been bad, he had a successful go with Delta. They had their first flight on the 10th and he came home smiling because it went well. I like to see those big milestones made. They official "yahoo" for the airlines is scheduled for the 21st.

I need to get better because Matt and I are putting together a crew made of parental units for official moving as we need to be out of the basement apartment by Sunday. I am looking forward to them coming and also getting things done, actually not sure what I’m more looking forward to.

Most popular meal of the week: ramen noodles, they felt good on my throat

MJR impersonating TonyDanza: I think something’s wrong, something’s not right. OH they took our food, SOMETHING is DEFINETLY wrong!!! Red Alert!! This calming collar is NOT helping!!

                                               86 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment