Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1-1-13

So…it’s official, 2013. It’s here.

The Christmas tree is gone. It’s like Nike knew that I had reported how well everyone was behaving and decided to go against my word. She started eating the Christmas tree last week and when she determined that she couldn’t eat it very well, she settled with just knocking the pine needles off to form a second layer of the tree skirt that was prickly and green. Great. I used to prolong the takedown of the tree when I was younger, this year I didn’t. I’m sure I will be finding needles for the next couple months and now the kittens don’t have a maypole to chase each other around. It is amazing how much room the living room has now. We actually got quite a bit of stuff put away and there’s not even a box in the kitchen or living room! It only took 2 ½ months and 2 holidays.
We are prepping for the wedding, well kinda. We are even getting RSVP’s from the website. We have 2 in, each bringing a guest. My mother is proud to have beat Randy in claiming first official RSVP’er.
ALM (fist pump): We are getting married this year!
MJR (not looking up from his book): yes, we are.
ALM (pump still in the air): I wish you had a little more enthusiasm.
MJR (not looking up from his book): 
Best Meal: 1st supper of the year: ribs, mashed potatoes, carrots
"You made it to midnight this year." - MJR

No comments:

Post a Comment