Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Readers Digest Version of My Catch Up!

Well I’ve been playing catch up…and not by a little either.

Here’s the readers’ digest version of my life post-Guatemala.
-Moved everything in my house off the floor
-Had to get new tires for my car
-Got new flooring through the entire top floor (carpet and vinyl)
-Mel, the roommate, moved in (Dog still to come)
-Rock the River with URL radio
-Champion of 1 round of Trivia, only one other team can say that.
-Girls' Trip to Bismarck, complete with police report (Sorry Amy Jo)
-Kiwanis banquet
-Confirmed my Kansas trip for July 16
-Work trip to Wibaux, Montana. Second time ever to Montana
-Bonding with roommate Mel, which eliminated most of my white wines
-Booking my flight to Moline, Illinois, for work panel discussions
-Mom and Dad’s 30 anniversary
-Leaking through my ceiling
-Meeting with the President regarding additional Bush Funding for my job

That gives a nice sample of where I’m at…It’s been crazy catching up. I’ve had a lot going on and a lot on my mind but I’m in a good space. I’ve had my tarot cards read again in the past week and I think the universe says I’m in a good spot and will continue to be there while I develop my relationships. I think I’m in for a good summer….here’s hoping!

1 comment:

  1. the new flooring looks great. Can't wait to see it! Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete