Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big Ol Jet Airliner....I've been thinking about my home!

May 8: Saturday…home again, home again.

So at 3:30 IN THE MORNING….we were ready to go back to Guatemala City to the Airport. We had slight issues going through security, we didn’t speak the language, Stacy had to lose her Ik seasoning, which was said to make food come alive. I said I want my food not alive! Nic and I also were heavily frisked, so much so, that I wanted to demand a steak dinner.

We flew to Houston, it was a pretty empty flight and the movie was “the Frog Princess” so we enjoyed the crappy breakfast snack. When we got to Houston, it was nice to be state side…something reassuring about the whole thing to be back. The flight ended with me sitting in the cockpit, my grandma picking me up, and Sheri surprising me at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment