Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What happened to May?

Seriously I lost a whole month…

I had a great weekend. I started it off visiting Stacy at the Station. I dropped off a picture collage I made for her and Nicole from the Guatemala trip. It’s hard to believe that the place where we wandered around and took in just 3 weeks ago is in complete disarray from the volcano eruption and then being dumped on (25” of rain) by Tropical Storm Agatha. The pics on their page amaze me.
I spent some time with Kam on Friday night too…he made me surf and turf! I was impressed by his cooking abilities! I was feeling pretty good until he schooled me in wii…whatever!

Saturday through Monday I spent with Janice and Jerry! Those two make me giggle. Between their fights, their language, their nursing home plans, their shopping….I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Janice and I took in some shopping at Gordman’s, I love that store! We saved over $375 together! HA! We also were lazy clothes tryers!
We went to Mexican Village, where I was outdrank! We also went and saw Great Great Aunt Ruth, it was the first time I met her (it wasn’t an official meeting!).
I love being able to sit up and talk with Janie…I hope at 71, I’m on top of things like she is….We got her set up with her facebook page. We’ll see if that sticks.
It’s weekends like this that make me really wish she wouldn’t have moved back!

I got back home to my yard that could have been hayed! The grass was so long it was going to seed! It’s good to have good friends as I couldn’t figure out how to start my “fancy” mower!

New fear: Summer might go too fast too me!

No comments:

Post a Comment