Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So Many Activities, SO Little Week!

The week has been CRAZY…On Monday, I was a super model for the Dickinson Convention and Visitors Bureau. They are reviewing and revising their marketing material and website. I took pictures at Badland’s Brew and at the CVB Office. I saw some of the pictures that were taken by the photographer, they were phenomenal. I’m excited to see everything that comes out!

I also got to meet and listen to a reading by Debra Marquart. I read her memoirs entitled “Horizontal World: Growing up Wild in the Middle of Nowhere” This was the first memoir that I identified with and actually felt that her story and mine story had been tangled together.

The biggest news of the week: I’m a PAMPERED CHEF consultant…How exciting! Who wants to have a party! I decided on pampered chef because
1. I LOVE kitchen gadgets
2. I love their parties because they serve food
3. I’m excited to develop my entrepreneurial skills
4. This will be a great way to meet people and earn a little money!

Dan Update:
Dan ended up going to the doctor. He had a sinus infection and needed medicine. He is no longer going through kleenex’s like it’s his job! Hooray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment