Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

2, Soup/Salad, Smiles

What a busy weekend...
We kicked it off with Eleanor's birthday. The night before I took a bunch of balloons from her party and put them in her room to wake up to a surprise. So it was fun for Matt and I to listen to her wake up giggling. Matt continued his tradition of giving her flowers for her birthday.

After work and daycare, we took her out for a birthday meal...we went to kroll's for soup and salad and chicken strips. The girl eats salad like crazy and a couple weeks ago, she had soup and continues to regularly ask for it. Seemed like the perfect fit! We went back home for cuppie cakes and presents. Matt got a few little items for her, a Peppa desk as well as a flower sprinkler.

On Saturday, we took her two year pics. The girl continues to make me work for every smile I get. It's amazing to me though to see how much she's grown in one year.

Sunday was Mother's Day. We headed out to the farm to spend some time with Grandma Di. The afternoon was spent in the backyard, it should have been spent packing for our trip but the weather is finally getting better and it felt so good to be in the sun and yard.


I think it's time to play a little bit of catch up from the past couple weeks.
We celebrated Grady being 8 months old.
He's in some huge growth patterns right now...he's interested in pulling himself up and working to crawl all over.

E's also been interested in helping out in the yard more and more. She has a pair of wellies that make it easy to get up and go. She's a solid fashionista. I also smile at how much she's enjoying the outside. I'm not sure if she's curious about the change of pace or likes to putter and check it all out.
And Matt's been working on his golf game. He's sneaking courses in when he can as well as visits to the range and if I haftah watch one more video of his swing I'm going to throw his clubs into the river.


No comments:

Post a Comment