Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Commemoration (kuh-mem-uh-rey-shuh n)

Well, we were right. Someone decided to start rolling over right away. She did it at work over the lunch hour. She even gave herself quite the start! HA!

It took us a bit to get into the swing of things after getting back. We celebrated our anniversary in local style. Mom came over and babysat which gave us a little leeway to go out. We went to JL Beers, a place we can't really take her. Afterwards we went to Target... this really sums up how our life has changed.

In true tradition, we went to Bismarck Aero Center's Fly In. We enjoy supporting it and I have a feeling next year's will include an excited Dad and an excited Eleanor!
Her 4th month "birthday" was the same day as the fly in! I can't believe how much she's grown. From the beautiful little lump that would snore away beside me to this loud redhead who now grunts when she ends up on her belly from rolling over. We are happy it's only one directional rolling right now. this helps with sleeping at night.

Best meal: Burgers and cider/beer with my true love.

Letter to my love -
Our whole world has changed. I love it but it makes me want to cling to you more to ensure that we don't lose the things that make us, us. I know we can't pick up and go like we used to, we don't eat out like we did, we don't travel like we want but I love that you are there for me, for us, for her. I love that you are involved in our family like you are involved in our marriage... an active participant who cares about the outcome. Yes, I may get frustrated about washing bottles, and offering you a lesson but you were quick to learn and quick to pick it up. I look back on the wedding pictures and think of that special day as we've been to other weddings since then and I'd still do it all over again, no seriously, can we do it all over again?

Love Wifey.


No comments:

Post a Comment