Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Inquietude (in-kwah-yi-tood)

It was a beautiful week, weather wise! We had temps consistently in the 40's. Reminded me more of March than the end of January! The snow melted, the ice went away, Lola got to go outside more!

Regarding things at home, we were busy too! Matt's been going to the gym and working out to avoid sympathy weight and also keep his doctor happy. I've been organizing things at home a bit and trying to keep ahead of laundry and house cleaning. Even now, I look back and am not sure where the last week went. 

Some updates on being pregnant. Sometimes it can be hard - sometimes you break into tears when you come home because your husband has left you a beautiful card and your most recent craving sitting on the counter. Sometimes you don't realize how much you sweat at night either until your husband tells you he's freezing to death at night. So you rig up a new system. You put more of the covers on his side and then even given him an extra blanket. the cats don't seem to understand.

Mini-us also received her first package via mail from Great Aunt Judy. She had her own little clothes care package. Included were outfits and sleepers and shoes! Matt and I loved looking through them and can't believe it's she'll actually be here to wear them. We don't have a count down to the day yet. Here's hoping everything continues to look good.
Matt has been struggling a bit with the weather. He's got cabin fever so bad and if I see him watching another fishing video I am going to scream. I attempt to provide suggestions of things that he could do but I get a lot of wrinkled up "nos". At one point I looked at his sad pathetic face laying on the floor. I thought I might be the only one with disdain for this sadness but Lola walked up and sniffed him and wandered off.  


Best meal: we had fish/walleye tacos this week. Typically we don't use the walleye for tacos but I wanted fish tacos so bad and they were so amazing. 

Name of the week: Morgan
Cravings: milk, caramel apples, fried chicken (preferable from my grandmother's kitchen)
Pregnancy symptoms: Wonderment of what sleep is, night sweats, larger belly, groaning, sore ankles at the end of the day, crankiness/harping (this is added per definition of MJR

MJR turns around and sees "kitty room" where litter boxes are kept.
ALR looks. Sees that litter has been spilled from box. And there are "kitty presents" laying in spilled litter.
MJR's second rant begins:
MJR and ALR take totes to basement for storage.
MJR: WHO DID THIS!? WHO!!!!!
MJR rant begins:
NO RESPECT
WHO DID THIS
SOMEONE BETTER FESS UP
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FOLLOW THE RULES
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME
AHHHHH
I SWEAR KITTIES
ALR interjects with: Did we learn our lesson?
LESSON?
I DON'T HAVE A LESSON TO LEARN.
I UNDERSTAND BASIC CIVILITIES.
I DIDN'T SPILL THE LITTER.
AND THEN PROCEED TO USE SAID LITTER AS A PERSONAL WASTELAND.
I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR RULES OF SOCIETY UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!
Shopvaccing begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment