Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life is Tough for the Unhappy Kitty

So Matt’s in Fargo, “working”. I say he’s “working” because technically he’s there for the airport and his job but I use the quotes because he’s basically sitting with other airport nerds talking about ramps and runways and air space and wx and environmental assessments and impact studies and tsa and faa (not ffa) and on and on and these people actually talk back about ramps and runways and air space and wx and environmental assessments and impact studies and tsa and faa AND THEY LIKE IT! And then sometimes they take these conversations and enhance them with libations, so yes, Matt’s in Fargo, “working.”


Meanwhile I’m at home with his very angry kitty. She is pissed that I’m there. I think she was pissed that no one was there for awhile but my daily presence may be even more exasperating. To top it off, when I came home on Sunday it had been raining and everything was soaked so I chose not to let her go outside, not to torture her but to prevent a wet angry kitty. Well, I avoided the wet part. She sat by the door and screamed at me for an hour, went and ate and then sat by the door and screamed again for another half hour. Then she had a slap fight with both cats who I’m sure were not appreciative of her “lockedinsidehissy” fit. And then to top it off she went and skulked into the back bedroom and laid under the bed on Matt’s gun case for the rest of the night. The next night was a basic repeat of the first night except I let her go outside into the wet snow. That excursion lasted about 7 minutes until she decided she wasn’t happy outside either. Life is tough when Matt is off gallivanting without her.

Best meal: potato soup, which Matt doesn’t like, but I think it’s amazing, so I made it for myself!

“MAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment