Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Hearts and Home

Another week and we are on the front side of the weekend. This weekend will be pretty slow though, I won’t be making it back to Dickinson and because Matt’s working, we are spending it apart. I hate those weekends, they are few and far between and for good reason, I hope to get a bit of things done in the meantime. I have some serious housecleaning to do. I’m 95% moved in, just need to organize and place. And as of today the condo is officially finished, the construction crew finished off the patio. Feels good to be finished!

A shadow on the week was Aunt Grace had a heart attack. I’m glad that she’s officially out of the hospital and that she went in when she did. These serious events remind me of what an amazing family I have and how wonderful it is to be so close in order to support each other. I’ll continue to worry about her and her family as they recuperate but I’m glad that it turned out better than it could have.

Best meal: Dinner out with a great friend, Shantelle, at Fiesta Villa.

“Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.” -Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment