Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cat Update

Lola: I emptied her favorite box. This has upset her since boxes appear to be leaving the apartment and this one has now moved closer to the door. It did have sweaters in it, so I haven’t needed it. It’s now empty, that adds a new layer of fun because she will wiggle her way into it and play in the inside. I went to take the box out yesterday and someone immediately jumped on top of it. She has a variety of special poses, the one that makes me laugh is when she rests her chest against the box and lets her legs dangle over the side.

TonyDanza: Two things on him.
1. I have found some of his dress up collars. His company collar, which is red came right out of the wash and on him. He loves it. Matt didn’t think it was cool and thought it made him look silly. I told him to shut up and that it didn’t. Here’s the more funny part. I also found his bowtie and immediately put it on him. The last time he wore it he had a smaller water bowl. This time he managed to dunk the entire bow into the bowl. It was pretty sad to have a droopy bow tie.
2. He’s been into hiding under the bed. Him and Lola get kicked out every night because I believe in sleep and they think it’s fun to play around 4 am. He doesn’t like to get kicked out. By hiding under the bed he thinks he’ll get shut in because he’s sneaky and doesn’t think that I know that he’s there!

 "You can't help that. We're all mad here."-The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment