Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Giving my two weeks notice!

I’m totally thinking condo lately. I’m so ready to move in…start unpacking, start decorating, start finding things that have been in boxes for a year. It’ll be like having all sorts of NEW things. I’ve been working in Bismarck for almost a year, kinda hard to believe. At this time last year, Matt and I were just getting to know each other, Mel was leaving for Rock Springs, I was nervous about moving and starting a new job, and TonyDanza and Lola couldn’t wait to say goodbye to Dudley (Mel’s dog).

The condo is almost done, all I need is a few things done…tiling the shower, putting in the window treatments, covering up some paint scratches, and painting a door. I saw the new carpet, the silver appliances, and the beautiful countertops. The closing date is set for the 9th, two weeks from now. The realtor is optimistic to that but the banker is trying to be realistic. I’m just plain hoping.

"If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it's moving you away from your goals." - Brian Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment