Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Out with a Lamb

Work has been busy. It will be a busy summer, I have a feeling. Job security isn’t such a bad thing.

Now on to the good stuff.
-Alaina turned 20 this wee, Can’t believe it. Reminded me that soon I’ll be 30…and old. It’s a good thing she turns 21 before I turn very old. Oh sigh!

-Easter was spend with my family. Got to see Aunt Descie’s addition. Wow, they doubled their house and really changed the floor plan. I’m excited for her and will be excited when they are finished. Matt was able to come along for the day. I’m glad that my family likes him and vice versus.

-My condo is coming along, here is a list of things that I have: painted walls, laminate floors, cupboards, microwave, mopboards/trim, furnace, toilets, showers, light fixtures, closet shelves, ceiling fans, windows, doors, patio door, and a garage door opener. Later this week, I’m expecting carpet and window treatments. I’m getting antsy, especially since I found out that it’s not until May and it’s looking like mid to late May.

Best meal: Easter dinner

"Genius is eternal patience." - Michelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment