Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Leaves, Leaning, Leaving, and Learning

Fall is here, I’ve had to prestart my car all week or scrape, and who wants to do that. There are things that I hate to admit that I like about Fall-the scarves, the mittens, the color in the leaves, the bring back of hot chocolate, but the cold weather and I always disagree. It’s days where I look out and see the sheet of ice on my windshield that I remember how I once planned to move to Arizona. Funny how that plan never worked out.

I’ve really been enjoying my yoga class. It’s not like what I’ve done before and I have actually woke up sore a few times. I am excited to move from beginner’s class to a Level 1 class…maybe I’ll even go two times a week….we’ll see. But I do like when I wake up on Wednesdays exited to have class that night.

Last weekend was pretty low-key, made a trip back to Dickinson. I’ll admit it’s weird to see my house as not my house anymore. I think they painted Mel’s bedroom already…made me sad.

The only catastrophe that I really had this past week was that I was a victim of the Tesoro bad gas conspiracy 2011. Tesoro sold a bunch of bad gas all over Bismarck and Mandan. I was at Unistop and thought, “hey, I’m here, it’s a bit cheaper, I never get gas here, I’ll do it.” Yeah, that thought resulted in my having to have my tank pumped out by Schwan Pontiac at 9:00pm on Thursday night. What a pain. And then to have to tell my father that I dare deviate from Cenex, we’ll that was a “fun” conversation.

“Every father says the same thing: "Where's your mother?"—Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment