Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who Wouldn't Want This Day?

You know those days were the clouds just lift and everything starts to get sunny?
I so had one of those days today…the only thing that could have made it better was it actually being sunny..not 31 with snowish thoughts…Brrrr!

It started with Janice: Here is the actual excerpt from an email chain that I had with her!
Me: You are funny. I do miss you like crazy. We will need to talk soon and catch up…But I’m glad that you are getting a laptop…you’ll be more more accessible to me!
AJ: Am stewing over Jerry. He was "acting" dense tonight and I wonder why some men just do not get it - even when you draw a picture.... Remember the night I gave him the finger when he walked away? We had such fun.... you and me.
Me: Just thinking of you doing that made me laugh…that was right after the tornado! You should’ve just killed him. I would’ve helped you and you could’ve moved in with me. 
AJ: You are so cute. My laugh for the day. We could have buried him in one of the flower gardens!!!!!
She kills ME! Well…not in the same way we strategize against Jerry!

Then my day continued with Julie at the office. We have been working with URL radio, and internet based radio station in Bismarck as a way to spread word about COCO and Community Development. The owners are Stacy Sturm and Nicole Morrison-Mathern. They have decided to come out to Dickinson this Saturday to support two of the dj’s who play in a band 7Tall. On their facebook page, they were running a deal that whoever was their number 666 fan to add them would be able to play bass in with them some night. I rigged it so it was Julie! They informed her that they’ll get her jamming and she’ll also be required to take a shot of choice with them. All I could do was giggle! I’m so taking pics of cute lil Julie with a big bass and and a rock band!

We are at a great place with the grant review. We actually started piecing things together! This is the furthest we’ve come and I left work feeling very good about the whole thing. Our drafts are into the consultants for a final review and we are to have it to the Bush Foundation by Wednesday! I think we’ll be ahead of schedule! It feels like a weight lifted off my chest. I might get to bed before midnight tonight!

The cherry on the top was getting my victoria’s secret credit card bill. For those that don’t know…I buy most of my clothes through VS; including jeans, dress clothes, casual shirts, even boots. So when I do order and get a bill, I’m usually not happy. Well I’ve been paying my bills online lately…so when I opened it I realized that I overpaid last time, I've built a budget in for my next shopping fun. VS owes me money!

Could this day GET any better??

No comments:

Post a Comment