Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pinch Me...Seriously...PINCH ME!

OKAY…New best day ever!

I found out today that I’m going to Guatemala and El Salvador! Seriously! I am going with Stacy and Nicole, those URL girls who keep making things happen! WOW! We are going to help out with the God’s Child Program, see Lake Atitlan, Mayan Ruins, salsa dancing, human trafficking, AHHH! I’m so excited I could just scream! Okay SO I did a little.

Not only am I excited about this but I’m living off the high of getting my grant review in yesterday!

So I set up my appointment to report my passport lost, which I contribute to the move. I planned on having my pic retaken and paying for it to be expedited to make sure it got here in time. So I went to look for my birth certificate. I couldn’t find the original…started freaking out AGAIN! Seriously how do all these important things get lost in one move? I went through my MISC folder and I found my diploma. There it was in my diploma was my passport! WHAT! And inside the passport was my original birth certificate! WHAT! I’m so ready to book my flight and hop down to Middle America! Stay TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment