Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cows, Calves, and Moos!

This week has been BUS—SY!
I’ve been so busy with my grant review. My program is 100% supported by grant funding from the Bush Foundation. I’ve been up to my ears in budget, community progress, strategic planning, and Year-3 events…I think I’ve been correcting grammar in my dreams even!

I participated in a straight up Dickinson activity…Kim and I went to the St. Anthony’s Club for an RSVP event. They had a food sampling that celebrated their recipes from their new cookbook and a silent auction with baskets of selected items. Kim and I both donated a basket of items to be bid on!

Dan had his root canal and was really happy with the dentist that did it. The whole procedure took less than two hours! He feels so much better and will have a permanent crown put on in the near future!


We went to Bismarck this past weekend and Daniel wrestled some cattle!! We branded calves at my parent’s house! He did pretty well and only got stomped on my one of the babies! I think we are turning him into a regular cowboy….maybe for Christmas he should get a hat, a belt buckle, and a bandana to go around his neck!!
I left my mark on all the calves..I was in charge of branding! Hopefully not all of them are crooked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment