Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long Live the LIONS!!! (or not)

Well, I’d like to take a moment of silence for the sadness that Daniel feels for the results of the draft….poor thing. The only good thing that came out of the draft was being able to spend quality time with ‘da boys’ and watching the draft with someone that understands the pain of being a Lions Fan, after all I would never have thrown a drink at the TV because of the pick. We’ll hope for a good season…but in my mind the Lions can only go UP from here!

I am also excited that I am done with my marketing class—I received an A and am relieved that I am done! I’ll put the MBA on hold until after the summer and pick up a few classes again in the fall. I’m still a little scared about taking managerial accounting!

In Pampered Chef World, I am getting ready for Help Whip Cancer Month. They have a great product line that will donate with each purchase and it is Pink!! I’ve been getting boxes with product or supplies in them and somebody has taken a definite liking to them. I am not quite sure what it is with our cats and packing products…

We watched the movie “Doubt” this weekend…It was a discussion movie. Meryl Streep plays a great role and I give the movie a ***` (a 3 ½) on the DanandAmanda Movie Scale. I did like that it made me think and Dan and I had a great discussion over it!

This weekend we are branding calves…stay tuned for another Farmer Dan experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment