Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend--Past and future!

Dan and I made a trip to Bismarck this past week. We are finally starting the bathroom remodeling project. We spent quite a bit of time looking at everything from tile to sheetrock to faucets. It’s exciting to think of the planning process but then the money aspect is a bit overwhelming. The whole room basically needs to be demolished and rebuilt. We are leaving the tub, toilet, and pieces of the closet in place. We really want to rip the carpet out and tile the floor and tub enclosure. Stay tuned to see the work start to take shape. We have not bought anything, just took pictures of the models that we want to keep an eye for sales and specials.

This weekend is Dan’s favorite unofficial holiday….SuperBowl! We are having a little get together at our house. I’m not much into the game but I know Dan is excited about having Sunday off and being able to relax and watch the game of the year! Go lions….well maybe next year!

1 comment:

  1. You were in Bismarck??? God! I tried calling you back but you never called ME back :(

    So what are you doing this coming weekend? Jesse is going to go ice fishing... and I am not. So I was maybe pondering over heading west on saturday . All depending whether I go to beulah to see my parents or not. let me know your plans. love ya

    ash

    ReplyDelete