Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking back at 2008...How far we've come


So in looking back at 2008, Dan and I have come a long way, not to mention 100 miles west. After restarting at CCB, Dan finally worked up the courage to agree to go on a date with me. It was all downhill from there!

We have completely changed our lives. We both have new jobs in a new city in a new time zone! We bought a house and will be paying off mortagage payments for the next 30 years! Ahhh....Memories!

Dan is back at Dish Network and loving it, at least that's what he tells me! The snow and weather hasn't been his favorite but he's enjoying the freedom that he didn't have last time he worked for the company. I'm working at the Strom Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation as the HomeTown Competitiveness Project Director at Dickinson State University. (What a mouthful!) I work with communities in SW ND to help them sustain and support themselves! Ironically, Dan and I are visiting many of the same towns because of our job responsibilities!

So now on the corner of 9th and Park, we come home every night to our little orange kitty, TonyDanza. I look back on this past year and am shocked. I would never have dreamed to be working/living in Dickinson and "madly in love" with someone that gets me! If you are in the neighborhood, please stop in and see how we are getting along.
**ALM

No comments:

Post a Comment