Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas to One and ALL!

We just got back from our last Christmas, we think. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family and enjoyed the time that we spent together. This was our first Christmas together, and a memorable one at that. I introduced Dan to my family's tradition of fondue-ing! The Moser family does it each year and our knowledge/experimentation grows with each try. I did suffer from a burnt tongue...got too over anxious. Other memories include the pinochle game with Nancy and Larry, who has 1000 years of experience, the shameless Trivia Pursuit win over Dan and Deb, and anticipating Aunt Janice's unwrapping her "special" present!
The picture shown is of the Lions blanket that I got for Daniel!

We have gone so many weeks in a row and are looking forward to a holiday breather! I think that Dickinson in bound to get another snow storm soon....I finally have shoveled most of the snow off the sidewalk (forget about the driveway, that's a lost cause until July). Daniel wants to buy a snow blower and I told him, "Go for it, good luck finding one!" I think he's got a snowball's chance in h*ll of actually locating one!

I started putting all the Christmas things away today, it isn't nearly as exciting as pulling them all out. I hate putting everything away and what's the odds that you get everything put away on the first try. There is always some snowman or Santa Claus that gets left behind!
**ALM

No comments:

Post a Comment