Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The one with the Meat

Okay... I won't lie. I'm glad March is over. I had high hopes for March. Big things planned. March had other plans. I thought March would be sick free... I would be able to do things and clean things especially after February, which I spent hoarse and blowing my nose. March had other plans... instead I just existed... well, barely. I was in the doctor's office so much for one thing or another it'll be a mess when the EOBs come through. But March is over.

A recap on the end of March.... while I was slowly perishing on the couch, Matt got his sausage done, all while watching Eleanor too. He made polish, trail bologna, summer, and bangers. All in one weekend, and cleaned the kitchen... I moved from one side of the couch to the other.

Moving into April, I'm feeling better, Eleanor is feeling better. Matt has an appointment with the ENT guy as he may have to have his tonsils removed at 33 years of age. I told him if we are going to have them removed, let's get on that...I don't want to have a new born, a 1 year old, and a 34 year old.... I will never shower. So we'll see when that surgery will happen.

We had a busy weekend trying to catch up around the house. We did the usuals, bought diapers, went to Sam's club, but I've also been working on Eleanor's birthday party. I can't believe I almost have a one year old. ugh. She's grown so much, too fast. I would like to slow it all down. She's having some teeth issues right now and I know she's in some pain... breaks my heart. I sent invitations out, worked out the "menu," and have been planning decorations.

Best meal: Matt made tuna steaks this past weekend, with a caesar salad, and homemade breadsticks. Eleanor had zucchini noodles with turkey and fruit, which she could eat by the bucketload.

ALR and MJR at night after EER has gone to bed.
ALR takes invites that she designed and ordered and stuffs them into envelopes.
ALR takes labels that she had printed and places them on the outside of envelopes.
ALR takes stamps from her purse and puts them on the envelope.
ALR hands envelopes over to MJR to stuff.
ALR begins working on decoration wreath by cutting tool and ribbon while looking over the background garland that she made.
MJR licks envelope: Boy this party is a lot of work for me.
ALR give him death look.

No comments:

Post a Comment