Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day in the life: Morning Surprise

We've got a loosely structured routine for the mornings. Throughout the night, Matt is responsible for feedings while I'm continuing to pump. This carries over into the morning while I get ready for work. He listens for her while I'm in the shower or whatnot. I get ready, load the car, and then get her into her seat to go to work. He then gets up and gets himself ready with us gone.

The other morning I was scrambling and running a bit behind. I could hear her making a bit of noise while I organized the bags going into the car. When I came back though, all was quiet. I ran up the stairs to find her room empty, but not my bed!
The only thing I wish I would have captured was the ginormous smile on the face on the right just 3 seconds after I snapped the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment