Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Binary (Bi ner ee)

Someone is officially two months old now! I can't believe it. We had her doctor's appointment and she's doing well! Dr. Anderson is happy with where she's at and even commented on how she tracks objects. She's in the 95th percentile for her height and 87th for her weight.

The doctor isn't the only one who has taken a special interest in her this past week...my coworkers have been stopping in to see her too. Half days have been working out pretty well. She has gotten a little overtired from the activity and change in scenery but we are finally starting to fall into a little bit of a common place. I appreciate her morning naps more than ever as I'm attempting to get caught up on where I'm at.

Matt and I also made a trip north this past weekend to pick up his boat. We took it out for a bit at Grano. It was a hot day and the cool breeze from the ride and the hum of the motor were perfect conditions, I could have easily laid down and taken a nap. Was nice to see Matt excited about the boat. So we now have the Love Boat for Cottonwood Lake and the Blue Fin for the rest of the water. 

Best meal: Jess and Kay and their littles met us for supper on Friday night at McKenzie River. The meal was nice but the friendship and conversation was so nice. The only thing we miss about Dickinson are the people that we met. 

ALR: How are you doing with me back to work?
MJR: I'm so tired.
ALR: Now you know why I took morning naps.
MJR: So tired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment