Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

How to say goodbye to 2015...

What a year for Matt and I. It's been a constant whirlwind of activity and discussion. It's been a year of planning. We are constant planners and often plan things that don't come to fruition... sometimes that's good, sometimes that's bad. Either way, it is what it is.

We planned trips.
We planned dinners.
We planned dreams.
We planned how things aught to go and if they didn't, we planned how we would handle it.
We did it together. 2015 is a year where Matt and I have really fallen into our groove. I can't imagine not working through issues with him to talk pros, cons, and logistics. 2015 is a year that I fell into love with more than my husband, but our relationship.

2016. It's coming and with it brings excitement and anticipation.
Here's to the New Year...and all that it brings.

Final look into 2015
This year's MJR Holiday Obsession: Eggnog.
ALR: I don't think you need to consume more than one quart a week.

MJR: But I only get it once a year.
ALR: You have been able to get it before Thanksgiving and it will extend past New Year's. That excuse really doesn't work.
MJR: It's really not that much.

ALR: I've lost track of how much you've already had and it's barely December.

Later that month.
MJR: You bought me two quarts!!
ALR: It is Christmas and you've been good.

MJR: You didn't find the one I've been hiding in the garage fridge?
ALR: Seriously?! You have a problem! This is not good for you. Your doctor wouldn't approve.
MJR looks at ALR sheepishly.

1 comment:

  1. Matt gets his eggnog addiction from his Uncle Kevin. 1 quart a week is not nearly enough, should be a minimum of 3 quarts a week until this magical beverage is no longer available.

    Uncle Kevin

    ReplyDelete