Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

9.7.14 Love Letter for One

A note to my husband on our one year anniversary,

We’ve done it. A year. Married. Husband and Wife. We’ve experienced a move and the changes with that and new jobs. We’ve fought, we’ve laughed, and we’ve watched me cry for one reason or another. I love you. I love you for the man you are and the woman that I am because of you. I love us. I love that on many issues you are my first thought and my final thought. I love that you’ll give me your best answer, even when I don’t want to hear it. I love that you are my continual rock who occasionally needs a reminder or advice but a rock still. I love what we do together, the food, the trips, the talks. You have the ability to frustrate me like no one else and I think some days you like to revel in that and test that skill to its full potential. I know this year is supposed to be considered an easy year being newlyweds and that we still have struggles down the road. I know our marriage is not perfect and neither am I and neither are you. But no matter what…I know that the most important thing hasn’t changed for me. I still chose you.  
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment