Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

31.

This past weekend it was a celebration of Matt.

He had decided awhile back that he wanted to go home for his birthday weekend. He’s not a big birthday celebrator (one of the controversial rubs between the two of us) so when he said he wanted to actually do something, I listened up. We headed back to Lansford so he would be with not only his parents and his grandmother, but also his cat.

They attempted to fish a bit, him and his dad, but came up short. It was nice to catch up with them. Nice to see the two besties reunited. 
We also saw Lee and how things were going only after a couple days. Michele just got back from Michigan on Thursday to bring Lee permanently back to North Dakota. We had some serious talks about her future, their future, and even our future. I wish we could help more. I’m glad that we are 2 hours closer (and a time change).

We also are going to request camera access so in the spring we can baby calf watch and grandma watch.
TonyDanza had to go into the vet again too. Sigh. He had another UTI and they told me had some social anxiety. I wasn't surprised. He feels like me....I want to be in a home, with beautiful windows and not move anymore! 

Best meal: Randy’s pizza. I didn’t have a slice of the thin crust…I had the pan…and it was so good….but I’m guessing the thin was pretty amazing, I didn’t even get any of that for breakfast the next day!

MJR: Yeah, I told her I wanted a stuffer and she got pissed and threw the magazine at me.
Michele: (stricken face)
MJR: A MEAT STUFFER, MOM….get your head out of the gutter! 
Michele: I’d never known you to talk like that.
Laughter ensued.
That’s when ALR walked into the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment