Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weathering the Fun...

So the gathering begins. Pay stubs, w-2’s, closing statements, check copies and on and on. We are working towards the condo. We’ve ordered the inspection, we’ll order the appraisal, I’m on a daily call for both the realtor and our financer. The heat is on as we see the deadline approaching to our closing date/possible eviction. We have to start collecting boxes and to pack up belongings. I feel like I’ve done this before. Hmmm. The one thing that I forgot about moving that I hated was the cats playing in the moving boxes with the moving paper, ugh. Lola is llllllloving the new playground that I created for her.

We are still recovering from the snow. Matt went out at 4:30 on Sunday morning and didn’t come home until 6:00 on Monday night. He came home with a smile on his face and I was glad. However, he had an aroma and a big hole in his jeans that exposed his entire left of his behind. His hair was curled from his hat and he was hungry. And I (and Nike) was happy to see him. We finished the shoveling that we needed to to get his car in. I had tried to keep up and keep things clear as best as possible and I felt it in my shoulders. I did try to keep myself busy while I was shut in, cooped up, and trapped. I made a few dinners and froze them, I made homemade poptarts, homemade pretzels, and chili. I was proud of the pretzels but I find them a little addictive, so I won’t make them too often.

This coming weekend we’ve got a full plate as we’re working on some condo things, getting plans set and all. We are working on moving and Matt has dive training. Here’s hoping for more melting to happen and no more snow to come down.

Best Meal: Matt had a craving for gyros that I benefitted from. It was great even with the tomatoes lacking. But I think it was great to eat a meal with him, only one this week that that happened.

ALM: TonyDanza, I’m bored.
TD:
ALM: TonyDanza, open your eyes, do something
TD:
ALM: Hey (poke) Hey (poke) Hey (poke)
TD:

No comments:

Post a Comment