Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Plan ??

Well, with great tears and some sobbing, we’ve now entered into finding Plan B, where Matt told me that we’ll have to get creative and it probably involves splitting my entire family up.

I’d like to get on record that I’m not happy with this boom and the “benefits” that it brings. So glad we are sitting in a state surplus, where we can put aside money ($400,000 to be exact) to defend their constipated view on women’s lack of rights but I’m sitting here trying to figure who I can live with for a week or two at a time until we can get something situated. I’m mad. Plain and simple. This “madness” goes from hurt, frustrated, scared, irritated, disappointed, devastated, to more angry. I know it will work out and I know we have people thinking about us and I love our network for that. I just don’t feel that I have to work 2 jobs to live in a 2 bedroom apartment so I can keep my cats just so I can make our $2000 rent check each month. I don’t feel that I have to give the cats up. I don’t feel that I also have to settle for a crappy house for a ridiculous price just so I can continue to live and put money in it because it wasn’t well taken care of before I bought it. I know it’s going to continue to get real as we get further into the month and reality begins to stare at our face.

By the way, wedding stuff has flown out the window for right now. If people haven’t got their hotel rooms, just please for the grace of my sanity, just get them.

MJR: We’ll never be homeless, we have the camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment