Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Working out and workouts.

What a week. And that’s about how long it took to get the ice up off the driveway. Thanks to my persistence and a few above freezing days I can wear heels again on the sidewalk and not shuffle or fear for my neck.

I’ve also become very familiar with the gym, Candy and I have been working out every weekday morning and then hit up the yoga studio 2 nights a week. Still waiting for the results but I know it takes time. It’s things like this that remind me that I have no patience.

I also took in Bismarck Bull Days today. Dad had three to prep today. I know he’s had a few sales this week, my bull still is on the market. I think I should put an ad in the paper “Looking for a good home!” We had unfortunate news from one of our customers, they had one of our bulls that they’ve purchased hit by a train. It spread him all over, how terrible.

Work has been crazy again, it’s been one of those learning weeks! But to tell you how trying it was, the best part of the week was that we have an office Keurig. I’m excited to try it out and see if I like because I’ve been jealous lately of those that get to try and play.

Tonight I will have an evening with the girls and a side of sushi. Candy and Aubrey have both become engaged over the past 2 months. We are celebrating their upcoming celebrations and just gabbing a bit. Both have already set the dates and are getting excited. I know I wish them all the luck in the world as they see their dreams come true.

Meal of the week: ohhh, now this week it is tough but Matt’s appled pork chops with my zucchini chips and rice pilaf was amazing!

“I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.” ~Marsha Doble

No comments:

Post a Comment