Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Working towards the WeekAway

It’s only 7 days until I can start my vacation. I have been corrected about this as I really won’t be in Cabo until 10 days, but once I get to pack things away, lock my door, and not think about anything work related…I’m on vacation!

I think both of us are ready for the break. Last week was a hard week for me regarding work. I presented in front of a ton of clients, wrote a couple proposals/bids, traveled, and had to analysis a ton of online stuff from banners to website. By the time I hit the weekend, I was needing it. I went out to Dickinson only to have Matt have to work while I was there. I knew that that was how it was going to be…and that he doesn’t have that many more scheduled weekends, but the idea of just going with the flow and doing whatever we want because we can…that’s half of the allure of the 10 day international excursion. We said good-bye on Monday and now won’t see each other until the night before we get on the plane (at 5ish in the morning).

Now I just need to plan what to pack….

“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment