Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful.

It’s Thanksgiving week…I have so much to be thankful for. Good friends, family, health, home, the pets, memories, plans…I’m a pretty lucky girl!

I also am especially thankful for my mother. She knew how it was bothering me to miss out on the Thanksgiving experience and on Sunday night she put together a beautiful Thanksgiving meal for me complete with bird, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, squash, stuffing, and crisp. It was all so good and so nice to have that time with my family.

I have been spending the past couple days packing. Matt and I arrive in Cabo on Friday. We have some great things planned and it’s exciting to have the talks about it as we prep. I know I’ll over and underpack but it will be awesome!

I also am thankful for my amazing aunt who is catsitting TD and Lola while I’m gone. Lola has not enjoyed the packing process as she wants to lay in the suitcase and I don’t want her to. I got to admit, I’ve met my match in wills when it comes to that cat. They both know something is up and hate being alone.

In a week, I’ll be sitting on the beach. I’m thankful for that too!

“Forever on Thanksgiving Day
The heart will find the pathway home.”
-Wilbur D. Nesbit

No comments:

Post a Comment