Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Putting My Life in a Box...

Who noticed the change?? I have unofficially changed addresses, well kinda, I have faux moved houses because I started my new job. I’ll be living with the parents until I can get the house in Dickinson sold and buy another house in Bismarck.

Here’s how last week went, I packed on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and then Thursday and on Friday, I rested, well kinda, ha! Friday was my last day of work at the Strom Center. I’ve been there for two years and seven month and I even had seniority. It was a great job that taught me a lot about me and the work that I wanted to do. I will miss some of the great people that I met and worked with.


Matt and I had a double date with Aubrey and Jeremiah. We went to their house, had pizza and wine! We even had a battle of the sexes with Guesstures and Partini. The girls dominated!! On Saturday, Matt and I wandered around town for a bit. We even took in the ducks and geese! It was a great weekend but I also realized that I had to start saying good bye to some great friends.

Have I mentioned I hate good byes.

“Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.” –Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment