Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Showers Bring......

What a week…

At work we had the Strom Conference, this was my 4th-ish conference. This one was one of the best that I’ve experienced. The speakers were great, the flow was nice, sure there were a few problems but that’s to be expected! Only 360 days until the next one.

The weather has been funny…I think we’ve gotten a bit of everything. Snow, Rain, Sun, Wind….I’m not sure what season we are in anymore. All I know is I haven’t put away my snowblower yet.

Mel’s going away party was this weekend. It was bittersweet. It was great to get out and dance and have some fun but it was also hard to swallow that this is one of the last times it will be like this. She’s leaving on the 29th for Rock Springs, so we plan to spend a bit more time together before she leaves. She has become such a major part of my life!
I’ve been spending some time with a boy recently. He’s taken me out and it’s been fun to start something. We’ll see where this takes me…I’m just a little curious.

“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.“—Anatole France

No comments:

Post a Comment